2009-11-23

Shocking White!

Elie Saab is one of my favourite couture designers around at the minute. After undertaking a project on him for my first year look book I followed him rather gregariously.
On my scouting through Style.com, I found the pictures of his new Fall 09 collection and no doubt they are as elegant and beautiful as ever.

However, as he revealed his all white collection in the same location as Karl Lagerfeld showcased his all white collection in January, gasps came from the fashion concious audience..

Faux pas Elie?










1 comment:

  1. I love how intricate and delicate Elie's designs are, if only i had the money! I can see why people were shocked about the same location and colour scheme (its just not done!) - but in my eyes this collection was so much better than Lagerfelds - and the all white background looks more 'fashion' than the one which Lagerfel had too.

    ReplyDelete