2009-11-23

Movie Central

The best love is the kind that weakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. - The Notebook.

Do you know that place between being asleep and awake, where you still remember your dreams? Thats where I'll always love, that's where I'll always wait for you. - Hook

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. - Moulin Rouge


As my weekend has been a festival of movies - old and new. I noted down a few quotes (out of a million) above which have touched me over the years, and made the tears prick in my eyes everytime I watch the movie.

This weekend I found some bargain DVD's (very old school) and spent my days wrapped up in my apartment, with the rain pouring outside and a huge plate of german market goodies (aka deep fried, marshmallow, chocolate coated delights!) Anyway I digress...

I bought the fabulous "Little Rascals" and whilst watching it was amazed at 5 year olds having such hilarious lines.
A definate must see for a good old giggle and to relive your childhood! Check out these clips!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIm1A9x85lI&feature=PlayList&p=A707868B9D105445&index=0"

Also on a more exciting note.. I am FINALLY going to go see New Moon tonight with my fabulous friends. Also rumour has it Robert Pattinson strips which is going to melt me. Hmmm....

I am also interested to see if I can be converted to a Jacob lover as every time I look at him now I see a 17 year old and feel extremely..extremely...wrong.



Depending on the tiredness factor, Ill blog my thoughts on the movie tonight or tomorrow. So keep checking out the page lovelies.

Peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment